Prof. Dr. S.M. Fazlul Karim
Professor & Head
Department of Mechatronics Engineering
B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering Technology
PGD in Nuclear Technology, Pakistan Institute of Nuclear Science & Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
PhD. in Reactor Physical Thermal Hydrolics, Jahangirnagar University
Number of Publication 0
1. "Prospect of Dual - Purpose Nuclear Plant at Khulna, Bangladesh "
2. “Report on salvage of a jammed cobalt-60 source of the gamma beam irradiator at Bangladesh Institute of Nuclear Agriculture (BINA), Mymensingh, Bangladesh”
3. “Vibration Measurement on the Primary System of the TRIGA MK-II Research Reactor at A.E.R.E, Savar, BAEC, Dhaka, Bangladesh”
4. “An Experimental Rig for the study of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow in the TRIGA MK-II Research Reactor at A.E.R.E, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh”,
5. “Thermal-hydraulics of TRIGA MK-II Research Reactor at A.E.R.E, Savar, Dhaka, Bangladesh
1. "Prospect of Nuclear Station in Nigeria " published in the daily "New Nigerian" on May 9 -May 10, 1984.
2. "Compressor -less Air-conditioning System " published in the daily "Nigeria Voice" on August 14, 1984.
3. "An Analysis of Transient Dry-out Experiments by the FIDAS. 3DT Code" published in Journal of PNC - Japan as Report in May 1990.
4. "An Experimental Rig for the Study of Heat Transfer and Fluid Flow of Triga Mark-II Research Reactor at INST, A.E.R.E. Savar", INST-50/RPED-9, March 1996.
5. “Vibration Measurement on the Primary System of the TRIGA MK-II Research Reactor at A.E.R.E, Savar, B.A.E.C, Dhaka, Bangladesh” INST-51/RPED-10, August 1996.